Have a Safe Field Trip!
Please See the DepEd Tab on this Page for Details.
School Field Trips with Fun Learning
For 12 years Ocean Adventure has welcomed school children of all ages to spend a day with us, having fun and enjoying our shows and exhibits. But, as you know, we are not just about entertainment. We are serious about the environment and the animals that live in it, and about protecting both. We strive to educate and inspire students to become true conservationists. After all, they are the future and the hope for the planet.
We are proud to introduce you to our new Environmental Education Center. You now have the option to add Eco-Smart Programs to your educational field trip. These programs are focused, fun, educational, and engaging additions that take your students beyond our already entertaining, enriching shows and exhibits.
We have chosen topics and activities that are perfect to integrate with a variety of subjects including Biology, Environmental Science, Psychology, and Math. You can mix and match programs to suit your needs, and also combine them with the ever-popular tour of shows and exhibits at Ocean Adventure. Choose one, two, or three different programs to customize your visit. And coming soon, we will offer materials to download for your pre-visit classroom activities.
“Amazing from start to end. I love the cleanliness of the place and how they prioritize and give passion in taking care of our environment. The staff are very courteous and have a pleasing personality. Good job and keep safe.”
“The park guide is accommodating and ready to respond to the needs of students. Keep it up.”
“They assisted our students well. They are accommodating and approachable.”
“Friendly and nice tour guide . We had a lot of fun.”
“All activities are very entertaining and lectures about whales are interesting.”
“We are happy because they are very generous and accommodating.”
“Very good shows and very educational and entertaining. Very knowledgeable , responsible, active, approachable, friendly tour guide.”
“Congratulations! Keep up the good work. The pupils of Siena College of taytay in general enjoyed and had fun. Very good accommodation. Thank you.”
“The people in the place are very kind and accommodating. They are approachable, the place is nice and the food is good.”
“The shows are interesting and educational. Legolas (tour guide) is very good, accommodating and knows how to handle his group.”
“TJ (tour guide) is kind and doing his job well. They are attentive and well oriented.”
“Nice one! Keep it up! Very friendly and accommodating.”
“Very Entertaining. I hope a lot of people will visit. Staff were very polite and very helpful.”
“The shows were very fantastic and they are hospitable.”
“San is very approachable and pleasing to the children. We are so glad that she was our tour guide for the wonderful day.”
Special Discounted Day Tour Packages
For Schools, Colleges & Universities
Minimum of 30 students per booking.
Admission to Ocean Adventure Theme Park including all shows, exhibits and facilities.
Spend time playing, swimming and exploring at Adventure Beach, includes beach cabanas for your group
Buffet Lunch (Food Line-up of Your Choice)
Admission to Ocean Adventure Theme Park including all shows, exhibits and facilities.
Packed Lunch ( Food Line-up of Your Choice)
Admission to Ocean Adventure Theme Park including all shows, exhibits and facilities only.
Other Inclusions of the Packages
2 free of charge tickets for minimum of 50 paying pax and 1 foc for every paying additional pax, valid only on the date of visit
3 foc tickets for teachers accompanying the students, valid only on the date of visit, for every 50 paying pax
Ocean adventure ticket incentive – valid for 6 months
- One (01) FOC ticket for every 25 paying pax
- Valid for six (06) months from date of visit
- Strictly, tickets must be used within the validity period; NO REVALIDATION
Packages with Bus
- Rate applicable to minimum of 50 persons
- Bus transportation is from Manila-Subic-Manila day tour only (12 Hours). Rate may change depending on pick-up point.
- Guaranteed Tourist Bus and Drivers accredited by the Department of Tourism
- Inclusive of toll fees, driver and conductor’s meal and insurance per passenger
- Bus capacity at 49 Regular Seats and 11 Center Seats
- With tour guides
You can also add our Environmental Education Center Programs to your day tour packages. Please see the Eco-Smart Programs tab above.
Here at the Environmental Education Center we work with you to custom design a program that meets your classroom needs. The programs include the following areas of interest: animal behavior, wildlife biology, marine biology and ecosystems, coral reefs and coral propagation, indigenous cultures, forest ecology, environmental sciences, and conservation biology.
To begin the process, take a look at the detailed descriptions for the following programs and see which interest you and your students. Four of the programs are in-park and 2 are off-site.
The next step is up to you. If you know what you want, go ahead and choose the programs you’d like to include in your educational tour package. You can choose up to 3 programs for a single day visit. Then contact us and we’ll work with you to plan your day.
Or if you want assistance choosing programs, or need more information, contact us and we’ll help you through the entire process.
For more information or assistance in planning your educational field trip contact our Sales Department:
Subic Sales Office: John Flor
Telephone: (047) 252-9000 ext 207
Manila Marketing Office: (02) 706-3344, 3445, or 3446
Or Send Your Message Here
The safety of your group is always a top priority and we make sure our facilities and educational programs always meet current DepEd standards.
We have hosted hundreds of school field trips for more than 12 years with a perfect safety record. Following is the current updated memorandum from DepEd Region III regarding educational tours and field trips.
Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Government Center, Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
Tel. No. (045) 961 7825 Fax No. (045) 961 4486
September 1, 2014
No. 158, s.2014
ADDENDUM TO REGIONAL MEMORANDUM NO. 154, s.2014 AND
REGIONAL MEMORANDUM NO. 27, 2014
RE: EDUCATIONAL TOURS/FIELD TRIPS
To: Schools Division Superintendents
Assistant Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary School Heads
1. The School Division Superintendents will be held accountable and responsible for the review and evaluation of the application for educational tours and field trips (per DepEd Order 52, s. 2003, DepEd Order 56, 2001 and DepEd Order 51, s. 2002) The following are the requirements for the conduct field trips:
- Written consent from parents should be secured.
- There should be no punitive measures on activities such as tests related to the trip that will put the learners who could not join the field trip at a disadvantage. They should be given activities in school to compensate for their inability to join the field trip.
- Places to be visited must be educational places, such as cultural and historical places or science exhibits in museums which complement or supplement classroom lessons. Priority must be given to places within the Region.
- Trip to malls and attendance to noontime television shows during class hours are discouraged.
- Schools are encourage to tap external sources such as local government units, civic organizations and PTCA’s to help fund educational field trips and arrange for group or student discounts in order to reduce the burden of learners.
2. Additional requirements shall include the following:
- Contacted service provider for transportation shall be accredited by the Department of Tourism.
- Proper coordination with local government or barangay units shall be established (destination/s).
- Trips to theme parks, water activities and activities exposing learners to hazards and risks as part of the trip itinerary are strongly discouraged
3. These requirements shall also apply to any other related co-curricular activities outside the school premises.
4. Schools should present these types of activities to the PTCA General Assembly for information and approval.
5. Parents WAIVER/CONSENT shall not be construed as exoneration from any liability/accountability for negligence.
6. School officials (administrators, School principals and teachers) shall be solely responsible and accountable for any occurrence of untoward incidents.
7. The presence of the school officials mentioned shall be ensured at all times in the conduct of all activities.
8. Exemption to or lifting of Regional Memorandum No. 154, s. 2014 entrusted to the Schools Division Superintendents who are fully aware of the activities to be undertaken and who have full knowledge of their division.
9. All concerned shall at all times ensure the safety of all pupils/students in their area during the conduct of educational tours/field trips and any other co-curricular activities within and outside the school premises.
10. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance of this memorandum is desired.
DR. ISABELITA M. BORRES, CESO III
Allotment: 1 – (D.O.50-97)
Reference: Regional Policies
To be indicated in the PERPETUAL INDEX
Under the following subjects:
POLICIES FIELD TRIPS
For more information, please call or
+63 (47) 252-9000
+63 (47) 252-5885
Fax +63 (47) 252-5883
Camayan Beach Resort
+63 (47) 252-8000
Fax +63 (47) 252-2959
Manila Marketing Office
+63 (2) 706-3344 – 46
For General Inquiries
For Group Inquiries